top of page

Request for Abutters List

If you need a list of the abutters of your property (i.e., property parcels that are adjacent to yours), then fill out the form below and send it to the assessor. You may need this list if you are, for example, requesting a variance or special permit from the zoning board.

Related Services
Related Boards & Departments
bottom of page