top of page

Change Your Mailing Address

To change your mailing address, fill out this form [pdf] and send to the Town Assessor as indicated.

You may also want to let Friends of Windsor know if you would like to receive a paper copy of their "Now and Then" newsletter.

Related Services
Related Boards & Departments
bottom of page